Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fashion ideas

So I mainly post my outfit of the days on Instagram, but I think it's about time that I started posting them on here as well. That way I can give more description on the outfit and accessories :) Here's the outfit I'll be talking about today:


The chiffon top is from Foreign Exchange and is made by the brand "Mine"
The bottoms are black Skinny Jeans I got from PacSun, they're made by the brand "Bullhead"
The bag is from JustFab. It's one of their own bags, and sadly I don't remember the name of it. Sorry!

I wore this outfit weeks ago to accompany my friends on a job interview. I'd label this outfit as a versatile modern chic outfit. It be toned down for a casual day out or accessorized for a fun night out. This is also something very appropriate for the office as well, just throw on a cardigan or blazer and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment